Helping You Recover After An Injury
If you have been injured in an accident, you know that recovery involves not just healing from your injuries, but also worrying about financial outcomes. Depending on your injuries, you may have to miss weeks or months of work; if the injuries are severe, you may not be able to work again at all. Recovery is often accompanied by unanticipated expenses such as medical equipment like a wheelchair, doctor or hospital bills, car repairs and even home improvement expenses to make your house accessible.
When you are recovering from an accident, these details can seem overwhelming. Don’t let worry about your case overshadow your recovery. Let me handle the legal issues so you can concentrate on getting better.
Types Of Personal Injury Cases
As founding attorney at Lovelady Law Office, PLLC, I help clients throughout Central Texas with all types of personal injury case, including:
- Trucking/18-wheeler wrecks can cause major damage to your car and often catastrophic injuries
- Car and motorcycle accidents can also cause serious damage to you and your vehicle
- Negligence on the part of someone else, such as an impaired or distracted driver
- Medical malpractice in instances where the standard of care is not met
- Product liability cases involving defective design, inadequate instructions or safety warnings, malfunctions and more
- Catastrophic injuries such as brain or spinal cord injuries, severe burns or amputations
- Dram shop liability, or holding the owner of a bar or other location liable if a customer buys a drink, leaves and then causes harm
- Wrongful death where someone has been killed because of another person’s negligence or misconduct
- Intentional torts such as battery, assault and intentional infliction of emotional distress
You Need An Experienced Attorney
From taking care of your injuries and worrying about lost wages to dealing with insurance companies, the aftermath of a serious accident is stressful in many ways. You may feel pressured to accept a quick settlement. I understand how insurance companies work, and I will stand up to them on your behalf. Before you accept any settlement offers or sign any documents, call me at 512-961-7881 to discuss your case.
I have represented clients and families from all walks of life who have been left dealing with lost income and with medical bills following an injury. It doesn’t matter how big or how small your case is, every client gets my personalized attention. My goal is to help you receive the resolution needed to pay for your expenses. I will attempt to negotiate a fair settlement, but if necessary, I am prepared to defend your rights in court. You may also tell me about your case using this easy email form.